Production Method with Low Environmental Impact
- Non-use of synthetic preservatives. Use of plant-based or renewable ingredients has realized a more environmentally-friendly production process.
- This fermentation culture technique uses closed and space-saving fermentation tanks so that Panaferd can be produced using minimum land and water resources.
Stable supply realized via 2 production base system
- Having production bases in both Asia and Europe enabled us to establish a stable supply system.
- Production via fermentation culture enables a stable supply without being influenced by the weather or other external environmental factors (geopolitical risks or procuring ingredients and energy resources).
Contributing to Organic Salmon Supply
- The provision of an ingredient essential in producing environmentally- and safety-conscious organic salmon. Certified by Ecocert Inputs*
- Widely used in farming organic salmon, mainly in Europe.
** Certified under ECOCERT Private standards, a system that specializes in additives for fertilizers, crop protection agents, etc. and verifies usability of a product in production processes of organic products.